BofC Live is a podcast from Business of Cannabis. Delivering cannabis news and exploring the companies, brands, people, and trends driving the cannabis industry.
Today, we connect with Lucas McCann of CannDelta. CannDelta is the Official Regulatory Advisory of Business of Cannabis. In this segment, McCann looks ahead at what to expect from cannabis regulations in Canada in 2022. McCann was the first guest of the year in 2021 and he looks back on the cannabis news from last year.
See previous BofC Live segments with the CannDelta team:
- Understanding New Jersey’s path toward legalization
- How to name your cannabis lots and batches
- Creating a culture of continued improvement in the cannabis sector
- A look at the cannabis supply chain in Canada
- What you need to know about BC’s farm-gate retail regulations
- How to choose cannabis retail locations amidst increased competition
- How to think about functional ingredients within edibles’ formulations
- How research licenses serve a key role in Canadian cannabis
- How to prepare for future cannabis retail regulations in Ontario
Listen to this episode of BofC Live, and all BofC Live episodes, as a podcast: