On this episode of BofC Live, we connect with Denis Adigamov, a Senior Consultant at CannDelta Inc. CannDelta is the Official Regulatory Advisory of Business of Cannabis. In this segment, Adigamov reflects on his three years in the cannabis sector and the importance for producers to create a culture of constant improvement with in their operations. Specifically, Adigamov dives into the three main areas that producers should focus on: inventory, production and quality.
BofC Live is the daily news and interview program of Business of Cannabis. Business of Cannabis highlights the companies, brands, people and trends driving the sector.
See previous BofC Live segments with the CannDelta team:
- A look at the cannabis supply chain in Canada
- What you need to know about BC’s farm-gate retail regulations
- How to choose cannabis retail locations amidst increased competition
- How to think about functional ingredients within edibles’ formulations
- How research licenses serve a key role in Canadian cannabis
- How to prepare for future cannabis retail regulations in Ontario
Listen to this episode of BofC Live, and all BofC Live episodes, as a podcast: