On this episode of BofC Live, we connect with Vanessa Bairos, Project Manager at CannDelta. CannDelta is the Official Regulatory Advisory of Business of Cannabis. In this segment, Bairos goes in depth about how cannabis producers and manufacturers should think about their naming conventions when it comes to batches and lots of cannabis products.
BofC Live is the daily news and interview program of Business of Cannabis. Business of Cannabis highlights the companies, brands, people and trends driving the sector.
See previous BofC Live segments with the CannDelta team:
- Creating a culture of continued improvement in the cannabis sector
- A look at the cannabis supply chain in Canada
- What you need to know about BC’s farm-gate retail regulations
- How to choose cannabis retail locations amidst increased competition
- How to think about functional ingredients within edibles’ formulations
- How research licenses serve a key role in Canadian cannabis
- How to prepare for future cannabis retail regulations in Ontario
Listen to this episode of BofC Live, and all BofC Live episodes, as a podcast: