CANXCHANGE, the leading physical Cannabis exchange, will now operate within the medicinal cannabis sector. Medical cannabis products can now be bought and sold via Canxchange’s electronic trading infrastructure.
In order to best leverage their market entry and access, they have partnered with the leading Cannabis Consultants, EPC Healthcare GmbH.
EPC is represented by experienced pharma specialists Klaus-Jürgen Preuss and Martin Zentgraf. Both are medical doctors by education and have been active for many years in leading roles in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry, with a specific focus on medical cannabis most recently.
With the support of EPC Healthcare GmbH, Canxchange will now add global pharmaceutical companies and medical organisations to their member network to uncover and highlight business opportunities for the field.
Businesses in the sector will now have access to the technology and services needed to accelerate their procurement and supplier onboarding processes, while simultaneously benefitting from a secure payment solution and due diligence tools.
The announcement comes following the company’s success implementing a market infrastructure for hemp derived transactions, where they will continue to operate and equally invest.
Alex Arkentis, Canxchange CEO & Co-founder, said: “Our entry into medical cannabis has been two years in the making and is an integral part of our strategy. The main objective of this launch is to encourage the production and distribution of medical cannabis globally. Our strategic partner, EPC Healthcare GmbH, has been invaluable in helping Canxchange enter the sector and gain access at the highest levels.”
Klaus-Jürgen Preuss and Martin Zentgraf, of EPC Healthcare GmbH, said: “Since the legalisation of medical cannabis in Germany, we have seen increasing demand for quality products year after year. This trend will continue as other countries are taking a more liberal stance and with the potential of legal recreational usage. The discrepancy between availability of quality cannabis and demand will continue to grow in Europe and Canxchange is well positioned to fill these gaps.”
Canxchange is the leader in physical cannabis trading and redefining the industry by providing the infrastructure needed to empower secure and efficient transactions. The Canxchange trading platform has been purposefully designed for B2B hemp and medical cannabis transactions, offering a seamless process for sourcing, buying and selling. The company aggregates farmers, producers & extractors and a wide range of industries under one roof; offering a wide network of vetted businesses to its members. Canxchange has introduced fundamental services that provide direct solutions for the long-term industry challenges and barriers. They unlock business freedom and allow for companies to grow and transact in a secure environment.
- Founded in 2019
- Headquartered in London
- Operates globally
- 350+ members
- 40+ tradeable products
- £45 million+ platform inventory value
- Existing members consist of some of the biggest players in the European hemp industry, including many of the GMP certified cannabis processing facilities and those who sell directly to BMW, Porsche and Volvo
- Company values include success, sustainability, community, innovation and trust
- Canxchange Ltd. is registered in England and Wales with company registration number 12099958 and its registered office address at: The Glassmill, 1 Battersea Bridge Road, London, Greater London, SW11 3BZ
- For further information, please visit www.canxchange.eu
- ABOUT EPC HEALTHCARE GMBH
- Klaus-Jürgen Preuss and Martin Zentgraf have been leading various pharmaceutical and medical device companies for many years. Martin was chairman of the Federal Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry until mid 2020, the association representing most of the medical cannabis companies active in Germany. Besides other market access activities EPC Healthcare has increasingly focussed on medical cannabis consulting with market access and strategic orientation. Their global pharmaceutical network will allow Canxchange to grow remarkably in the coming years in the field of medical cannabis.
- THE MEDICINES AND HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS REGULATORY AGENCY (MHRA) DISCLOSURE These statements have not been evaluated by the MHRA. This service is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- LEGAL DISCLOSURE Canxchange Ltd. does not sell or distribute any products. Canxchange Ltd. acts as an introducer for reputable and compliant companies operating in the medicinal cannabis sector. Canxchange Ltd. does not carry out any brokerage activities in the medical cannabis sector.