For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is seeking a new Systems Administrator who will help the IT team ensure the proper functioning of the information technology and information systems for a cannabis facility based in Farnham, QC.
- Manage LAN infrastructure (servers, backups, upgrades)
- Assist with monitoring and on-call rotation
- Security management, testing, and compliance
- Supporting employees with email, internet, printers, and laptops
- Maintaining the virtual and hosted platforms using VMWare
- Support IP-PBX VoIP, security camera system, anti-virus, VLAN network, and firewall.
- University degree or certifications related to Information Technology
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Information Technology
- Knowledge of firewalls and VPN
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMWare and AWS
- Experience with Windows Server 2013+
- Experience with Linux Servers such as RedHat or CentOS
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Bilingualism in English and French is required
- Ability to work from Farnham or Valleyfield facilities.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.