For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for a Key Account Manager in Toronto.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for driving national leadership for the Company’s portfolio of products. This individual will also support the development of new brands and product innovations in the emerging cannabis market. This role will entertain communication between the Company’s different departments, including operations, logistics, accounting, and general senior leading team.
- Drive sales leadership for the cannabis market nationally and eventually beyond Canadian borders.
- Lead the growth and development of the Company’s cannabis brand portfolio in Canada across all different eligible provinces.
- Develop market and customer insights to shape strategy and ensure alignment and tailored execution across markets.
- Lead commercial projects that support market entry, product launches and drive overall readiness and execution of plan across functions; optimizing approach and market entry plans based on best practices.
- Prepare markets for long-term planning, including market segmentation, portfolio mapping, innovation, and the evolution of specific programs and areas of focus.
- Lead monthly national sales/marketing planning and launch prep meetings, reports.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Determine wholesale pricing and MSRP’s.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Provincial Category Managers (Push Strategy).
- Set and evaluate objectives and clearly define selling priorities.
- Create strategic account plans for Provincial Partners and Multi-Chain Accounts.
- Combined with the marketing strategy, support retail level sales effort, including calling strategic retail stores and retail store banner owners (Pull Strategy).
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or business-related.
- Previous sales experience, preferably in the cannabis space.
- Previous retail sales experience is an asset.
- Minimum of  years of relevant experience.
- A passion for growing talent and enabling individuals to reach their full potential in a highly collaborative environment.
- A broad mental framework that is comfortable across multiple stages of development from conceptual thinking to documenting core processes.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.