For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for a Marketing Manager in Victoria, British Columbia.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the Company’s branding ambitions as a premier premium cannabis brand in Canada, as well as creating and capturing demand in the market. Working closely with the sales, digital, trade, and design functions, this talented individual will create, own, and execute the annual brand plan that will drive both long and short-term programming to accelerate growth. The ultimate measure of success for this role will be marketing sourced pipeline revenue and conversions.
- Build, own and execute an annual marketing plan that defines both long and short-term marketing objectives to accelerate growth.
- Work in close collaboration with key stakeholders/partners (Creative Team, Digital, Product Innovation, Trade Marketing) to define seasonal and annual programming and execute plans.
- Owning special projects, including taking point on the development of an eCommerce platform.
- Ability to use data to understand what marketing activities are working and when to pivot to new strategies when required.
- Create a framework to measure ROI effectiveness for all your marketing programs and continuously optimize ROI.
- Track results in consumable reports that can be shared with key stakeholders to demonstrate benchmarks and ongoing performance.
- Create and implement new ideas on how to better reach our audiences and key personas using various channels and content mediums.
- Express appreciation for cannabis to master your markets and to best leverage insights from research and consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, or related (bonus points for a marketing specialty).
- 3-5 years of recent experience as a hands-on marketer in a small to medium company competing within CPG/manufacturing/agriculture.
- Annual brand planning familiarity, with experience working through the framework, sharing the vision, and a proven ability to deliver on measurables.
- Experience marketing brands direct to consumers and understand how to maximize ROI through e-commerce.
- Ability to drive pipeline, opportunities, and revenue with creative marketing campaigns and through collaboration with sales teams.
- Able to lead through results and have a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- An emerging leader, able to influence employees to achieve objectives within a team approach.
- Motivated by a strong sense of initiative, with a natural solution-oriented mindset.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.