For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager in Victoria, British Columbia.
The Territory Sales Manager will actively seek out and engage customer prospects and drive sales growth for the Company. The successful applicant will use self-motivation and interpersonal skills to develop relationships with current and prospective customers within the Canadian legal cannabis industry.
- Spend majority of time on the road promoting the retail sale of cannabis products: present, promote and sell the Company’s portfolio of brands.
- Provide product education to retailers.
- Establish, develop and maintain strong customer relationships with retailers across assigned territory.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and consistently pre-plan visits for selling opportunities.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes on schedule
- Keep up to date on industry-related trends, practices, and events.
- Support the development of any sales materials.
- Create brand awareness and community engagement within given territory.
- Establish new opportunities to promote the Company’s portfolio of brands within the confined regulations.
- Analyze the territory’s potential, track activity, and submit results reports regularly to management.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, develop solutions, collaborate with, and make recommendations to management.
- Collaborate with management in planning sales activities and setting goals for assigned territory.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) are adhered to in all areas of work.
- Ensure all applicable Health and Safety training has been completed.
- Ensure training has been received and applicable assessments before performing a task outlined in a procedure.
- Adhere to all human resources policies and procedures.
- Meet KPI’s including field visits, product knowledge sessions, pop-ups, determination, culture.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or equivalent preferred.
- Valid Driver’s Licence and vehicle are a must; traveling required.
- Proven work experience (2-4 years) in sales, preferably within the cannabis, beverage alcohol, or tobacco.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with emphasis on selling, communication, and negotiation.
- Highly motivated, results-driven with excellent self-management and organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of regulations as it pertains to selling cannabis in Ontario.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.