For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for a Director of Sales in Toronto, Ontario.
Cannabis At Work’s clients is seeking a leadership-oriented Director of Sales with a people-first attitude that will be responsible for maximizing the sales team’s outcomes, crafting sales plans, and supporting the team to execute in the market.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team nationally.
- Onboard new sales representatives.
- Managing, recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses.
- Spending time in the field with the sales team in order to provide the best coaching, mentorship, and leadership back to the team.
- Monitor and coach sales objectives and results.
- Key account management and oversight of Key Account Managers.
- Implementing sales operations processes and procedures.
- Implementing territory and team structure.
- CRM management.
- 7+ years experience in a professional sales role, with 2+ in a leadership role.
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Commerce, or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, engage, and motivate a team.
- A people-first attitude and proven ability to build a positive culture.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.