We’re pleased to announce Leafly is the headline sponsor of the Business of Cannabis: New York summit on September 29.
- Leafly is the headline sponsor of the Business of Cannabis: New York summit on September 29.
- Headset, the Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE) and Conor Green Consulting are also sponsoring the summit.
- Leafly CEO, Yoko Miyashita, Headset CEO, Cy Scott, and Richard Carleton, CEO of the Canadian Securities Exchange, will also speak at the exclusive industry leaders summit at Rainbow Room, Rockefeller Center, New York City.
- Prohibition Partners forecasts that the legal cannabis market in New York will be worth USD$2.6 billion in 2022, rising to USD$3.9 billion by 2025.
- In March 2021, Governor Andrew Cuomo signed into law the groundbreaking bill to legalize cannabis and, with it, created the industry’s new global capital.
Leafly, the world’s most trusted destination to discover and order cannabis products, has been confirmed as the headline sponsor for the Business of Cannabis: New York summit on September 29.
The partnership comes after a busy period for Leafly’s executive team, during which time the Washington-based cannabis technology firm announced its intentions to go public through a SPAC merger with Merida Merger Corp., in a deal worth a reported $532 million.
Leafly CEO, Yoko Miyashita, has also been confirmed as a speaker at the Business of Cannabis: New York summit.
Headset Inc., a business intelligence platform for the cannabis industry, the Canadian Securities Exchange, and Conor Green Consulting, a specialist have also signed agreements to sponsor the summit in New York. Headset CEO, Cy Scott, and Richard Carleton, CEO of the Canadian Securities Exchange, will join Yoko Miyashita on the roster of speakers for the summit.
On the announcement of headline sponsors and speakers, Jay Rosenthal, President of Business of Cannabis, said: “No company in the cannabis sector has as broad, as deep and as important a reach as Leafly. Hearing from their CEO as part of our event in the heart of the emerging hub of New York will be a major cannabis sector moment.”
The New Capital of Cannabis?
Business of Cannabis: New York will take place at the Rainbow Room, Rockefeller Center, on September 29. The new and exclusive cannabis conference will bring together over 300 of the most influential leaders in policy, business, law and finance to develop a workable roadmap for the legal cannabis industry in New York.
A day-long program of knowledge-sharing and networking will form the foundations of an exciting future for New York’s legal cannabis industry.
By convening Business of Cannabis: New York, those that have shaped – and will shape – the future of the sector will be able to network, learn and build the sector together – in person, and for the first time since New York legalized cannabis.
Prohibition Partners forecasts that the legal cannabis market in New York will be worth USD$2.6 billion in 2022, rising to USD$3.9 billion by 2025.
Prohibition Partners unlocks the potential of cannabis through data, analysis and intelligence. It provides advisory services and strategic solutions to an international client base of investors, operators, blue chips and government organisations.
Business of Cannabis is one of the leading B2B media platforms for the North American cannabis industry.
For media enquiries, please contact Michael Hoban, Head of Marketing & Comms – email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Matt Freemantle, Events Director – firstname.lastname@example.org