For this week’s Job of the Week, Cannabis At Work is recruiting for an Extraction Equipment Sales Rep to be based in Charlottetown, PEI or Remote.
Cannabis At Work’s client, a manufacturer of CO2 cannabis extraction equipment, is seeking an experienced technical sales rep to join their team as an Extraction Equipment Sales Representative in global sales. This role is responsible for all aspects of the business development process, including prospecting, lead generation, qualifying leads, proposal preparation/follow-up, developing account strategy, handling customers’ questions with respect to proposals, closing of the sale, and project management.
The position will require frequent international travel and the attendance of trade shows when/if it is safe to do so. This role is ideally based in Charlottetown, P.E.I, but the location could be flexible across Canada for the right candidate.
- Managing all sales activities.
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Lead sourcing.
- Calling & emailing leads.
- Qualifying leads & booking demos.
- Sales “driving”.
- Preparing responses to customers’ request for proposals.
- Following leads through to completion.
- Delivering presentations to clients/prospective customers.
- Attending Global Tradeshows as a representative for the company.
- Organizing the “closer” for the purposes of completing the deal.
- CRM management.
- Keeping deal information complete and up-to-date.
- Moving deals through the pipeline.
- Process optimization.
- Recommend process changes.
- Test & track process changes to verify their effectiveness.
- Assist with closing deals, improving the closing process.
- Direct experience with (and strong understanding of) cannabis CO2 extraction equipment.
- 5+ years in technical sales experience and business operations.
- Previous cannabis sales experience is a strong asset.
- Previous experience owning entire sale cycle from prospecting to closing.
- Valid passport with the ability to travel internationally/across Canada 60%+ of the time.
See the full listing and connect with the Cannabis At Work team about this position.
Cannabis At Work is the Official Human Capital Partner of Business of Cannabis.
Find out how Cannabis At Work can help your business find top talent across the entire cannabis supply chain.